Welcome to my page

Thanks for coming by for a visit! Hope to see you again soon.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Diabetes at play

I fell down at recess today and everyone was asking me if my pump and I were o.k...how embarrassing! Don't they know I'm part bionic so I have to be o.k.!! See...pumps fine!

Once I tried out an Omnipod and when I was riding my bike I fell. That Omnipod broke my fall and saved me from getting cut! Omnipod...good choice!

Baby monitors, baby monitors...every time I try to talk to my friends during a sleepover my parents can hear everything we say...the downside of CGM's. The upside...it saves my life I guess!

Friends over, running around...going low. What's a girl to do!

7 comments:

  1. Very cool! Keep on bloggin' to keep us in the know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are very excited to read your blog.
    Love you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep it going, Jenny! Nice! Love, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your post Jenny! You'll have to learn sign language and teach your friends so that you can have 'girl talks' with your friends!!

    I'll keep watching to read your posts...

    Lots of love,
    Miss Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. How was your day today Beautiful?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenny, I miss readying your blog....
    xo

    ReplyDelete