Welcome to my page

Thanks for coming by for a visit! Hope to see you again soon.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Island of the Blue Dolphins

I finished my book today when I got home from school. It was an amazing book! I think anybody that likes nature, animals and adventure (and horror) would like this book! It is called Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O’Dell. It’s about a girl that gets left on an island to save her brother and her brother ends up dying so she has to live on her own for a very long time. She ends up having company from a lot of animals that become her friends. In a way she’s like me. She likes to build stuff and catch stuff and she’s very responsible too so…I guess we’re related! It’s an actual true haunting story about a real Indian girl that got left on an island by herself for 18 years. I won’t tell you the rest in case you want to read it.
                                                                   Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Irish = Indian = Related?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a good book i will try to read it -Kaleigh

    ReplyDelete