Welcome to my page

Thanks for coming by for a visit! Hope to see you again soon.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tree Time!

When I got home from school I ran outside and climbed my favorite tree. I stayed up there for about an hour. I love my tree cuz I can just sit there and relax. I can watch the cars go by and no one knows I am there! When I was in there my three dogs saw me and started jumping up the tree to get to me but they couldn’t! When my mom heard she thought something was wrong (a.k.a. she thought I was low). I told her I was fine but she couldn’t see me! She asked where I was so I told her! And of course, she took this picture of me ~
I learned something new! I found where the sap is held and it was sticky!! I got it all in my hair and all over my hands. When I got inside I started washing my hands like crazy so if I had a finger stick it wouldn’t affect my blood sugar number. The regular soap didn’t work so my mom gave me something else…which worked after like 4x’s!!!!!! And then…I had to tackle my hair! O-U-C-H!!  Don’t care…still love my tree!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Jenny you are awesome and I love reading your posts!! Great job - keep it up, kiddo! -Karen, from the Jaguars :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember planting that tree when it was 4' tall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish i had a tree to climb too! next time i come can u show me? then we could climb together. -Kaleigh

    ReplyDelete